Serving other cultures at home or abroad: Cross-Cultural Servanthood
Constant Comment Contest!
Sorry! This contest is now closed. Check out Missionary Blog Watch for the latest news!
Fill in the form below to enter the Constant Comment Contest!
Don't forget the rules...
- Leave a comment
on a missionary blogger's blog. The blog must be one of the blogs we
have featured here. The comment must be relevant... not just Hi I love your blog (I will check them!). Comment on what the post is about. Also, you must comment on a blog that is not in the country you're in.
- Then, fill out the form below.
- Then, enter again if you like. You may enter up to 5 times, but you must comment on a different blog each time.
- Winners will be picked at random using random.org. You will win the Entrant prize, and the missionary on whose blog you commented will win the Missionary prize.
- Obviously I can't win, so you can comment on my personal blog to be nice, but I can't win a prize. ;)
- The Constant Comment Contest closes on the 23rd of Mary 2011 at 11:59 UTC. Winners will be announced later that week.
- For more information on the contest and prizes, read the blog post about the Constant Comment Contest.
The information below (except for the URL) is your information, not the missionary blogger's.